FistulaStop – fistula pressure aid
This innovative Swedish solution replaces manual pressure after dialysis. FistulaStop is comfortable for the patient as well as easy to use, ergonomic and time saving for health care professionals.
- Gentle towards fistulas and grafts
- Applies an even pressure every time
- An easy way to stop the blood flow
- Ergonomic, since it replaces applying pressure manually
- Time saving
- Easy to clean with alcohol or hot water
- One size fits all
- Can easily be assigned to a particular patient using the included name-tagged storage box
Instructions for use
Place a gauze swab between the fistula access and the FistulaStop. Make sure that the bulge covers the fistula access. Then, stretch the strap around the patient’s arm and secure it.
Remove it when the blood flow has stopped and before the patient goes home. If continuously used, it should be changed once a month.
Arabic.pdf Dutch.pdf English.pdf
Farsi.pdf Finnish.pdf French.pdf
German.pdf Greek.pdf Italian.pdf
Romanian.pdf Turkish.pdf Russian.pdf